ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattprice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3.1
    Posted: 06-September-2007 at 11:47am

I notice that some of the guides in the support section have been updated for V3.1 in readiness for the release.

I am getting quite excited.  A bit sad really.  Maybe I should get out more.

Matt

Edited by mattprice - 06-September-2007 at 12:15pm
RobertZ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobertZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-September-2007 at 3:14am

Im getting excited as well.

Was going to launch our site this week, but with 3.1 coming , it might be worth waiting. Any ideas what been updated / Fixed / Introduced so I can make an educated decision if I should wait or go ahead?

earlyimp????

Rob

ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-September-2007 at 3:39am

A full list of what has been changed/added/fixed will be available through the update links. Here is a list of some of the new and improved features:

http://www.earlyimpact.com/productcart/new31.asp

The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
mattprice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattprice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-September-2007 at 7:34am

I have been hanging on for 3.1 before for making my store live.  Certainly worth the wait.  I particularly welcome pick lists, and as a UK customer it is great to see the enhanced VAT support and Google Checkout support for the UK.  It is great to see you looking after your customers across the pond.

Thanks Early Impact

jefe275 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jefe275 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-September-2007 at 11:28am
What is the tentative release date for V3.1?
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-September-2007 at 12:32pm
The v3.1 update will be available today.  Use your "check for updates" link from your control panel to start checking this afternoon.
raster_g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raster_g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-September-2007 at 5:15pm

I'm getting nothing back when selecting "Check for Updates" in the  control panel(v3.051).

Please advise.  Thanks guys.
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-September-2007 at 5:42pm
There was a minor glitch with a redirect, which has just been fixed.  Please try again, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
The ProductCart Team

jefe275 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jefe275 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-September-2007 at 7:12pm

After going through the Upgrade Process from v3.051 tp v3.1, I am unable to access the Admin Menu. 

menu.asp in the Admin Section now redirects me to upddb3051.asp

Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-September-2007 at 7:21pm
This typically happens when the permissions are not properly set and ProductCart cannot update the file "includes/settings.asp" with the new version number. Please open a support ticket.
The ProductCart Team

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic