ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobertZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-September-2007 at 9:30pm

Dont know anybody else but finding the update a little buggy.

Problems encountered so far.

1) In include-metatags, you cannot have a . (Dot) in Const DefaultTitle =

Spits errors all over the shop.

2) Changing views from Horizontal, vertical on Display products doesnt seem to work anymore.

3) Errors on Order verify page.

Description: Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment<p>query=SELECT pcprod_HideBTOPrice,pcprod_QtyValidate,pcprod_MinimumQty FROM products WHERE idproduct=3

Then errors occur on all products, until brower is closed and reopened.

Thats where im up to... Anybody else also havin issues?

Rob

jefe275 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jefe275 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-September-2007 at 9:53pm
I had trouble also. Tech support was able to sovle my problem very quickly and the solution was very basic. I uploaded all the files via FTp, or so I thought. I clicked on the folder for pc and thought I had uploaded all the files. After a double check, we realized we had missed a lot of files. I suggest you go into to your FTP client and check each folder to make sure you uploaded all the files in each folder. I had the same check out and view cart errors, but they are working well now after I went through and uploaded a few dozeon missed files.
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-September-2007 at 1:02am

Hi RobertZ,

Thank you for your reports. I am sorry to hear your updating is not going as planned. I have investigated these issues and I am not able to reproduce any errors on our v3.1 demo stores.  I have a period in my Meta tags and they all work. The error you received on “OrderVerify.asp” indicates the update script was not run successfully. Please follow jefe275's advice as FTP problems often cause these types of anomalies.  If you are still having trouble please open a support ticket. 

RobertZ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobertZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-September-2007 at 1:39am

HI Matt

Yeh, not sure about the metatags.

1st Issue - If I put a dot , I get erros. If I take it out, it works... strange.. Not a biggy really.

2nd issue about cats. This is my issue. We had edited the original viewCats file...

3rd issue - Will open support ticket. Still being a pain to get it going. Verified FTP upload is correct. Correct amount of files and sizes match.

Rob

mattprice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattprice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-September-2007 at 7:43am

I still seem to getting the redirect error when checking for updates.  I note some people have been downloading 3.1 already so am wondering whether the glitch has returned.

Matt

ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-September-2007 at 8:00am
In cases like this, definitely submit a support ticket as other forum members are not likely to be able to assist you.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
Diaper Junction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diaper Junction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-September-2007 at 9:25am
Originally posted by RobertZ RobertZ wrote:

Dont know anybody else but finding the update a little buggy.

Problems encountered so far.

1) In include-metatags, you cannot have a . (Dot) in Const DefaultTitle =

Spits errors all over the shop.

2) Changing views from Horizontal, vertical on Display products doesnt seem to work anymore.

3) Errors on Order verify page.

Description: Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment<p>query=SELECT pcprod_HideBTOPrice,pcprod_QtyValidate,pcprod_MinimumQty FROM products WHERE idproduct=3

Then errors occur on all products, until brower is closed and reopened.

Thats where im up to... Anybody else also havin issues?

Rob

We're having issues with USPS shipping rates. With some products, 1st Class, Priority and Parcel options, will all show up fine. On other products, only Parcel will show and then yet on other products it may be something else. I have found that with the Priority, if you choose one of the flat rate options will come up, but not if you choose 'Your Packaging'.

Tech support is working on it for me....

Melanie

www.diaperjunction.com

Edited by Diaper Junction - 12-September-2007 at 9:26am
Jackalope View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackalope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-September-2007 at 12:21pm

Melanie,

I had my shipping options set to use both UPS and USPS (Priority) with both set to use "Your Packaging" before upgrading to v3.1. Now only UPS shows unless I add USPS (Express), but then only Express is an option and Priority doesn't show at all. I'm sure it's the same issue you're having. Let us know if there is any resolution.

Jackalope

Diaper Junction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diaper Junction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-September-2007 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Jackalope Jackalope wrote:

Melanie,

I had my shipping options set to use both UPS and USPS (Priority) with both set to use "Your Packaging" before upgrading to v3.1. Now only UPS shows unless I add USPS (Express), but then only Express is an option and Priority doesn't show at all. I'm sure it's the same issue you're having. Let us know if there is any resolution.

Jackalope

Wanted to let you know this has been fixed for me. I don't know what tech support did so I can't help you there. If you're still having the issue, put in a trouble ticket. I'm sure they can fix you up!

Melanie

Diaper Junction

Jackalope View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackalope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-September-2007 at 5:00pm

Thanks Melanie. I'm hoping its a simple file update.

Jackalope

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic