ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Add to Cart "option not available =(

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Relaxasaurus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Add to Cart "option not available =(
    Posted: 16-May-2007 at 2:06pm
When I browse to an item I have the option to add to wishlist or tell a friend.

I've enabled everything that needs to be enabled (seemingly) and can't get the Add To Cart button to appear.

Thanks for any input.
fidjiti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fidjiti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2007 at 2:35pm
Make sure you have some in-stock and if you do make sure it's also active. If there are none in-stock you'll want to make sure you can accept orders for out-of-stock items.
Also make sure you have ordering capabilities on. You have to at least have some form of payment accepted on your site. Check or CC or something just to test it out.

If it's none of those things provide a link here to the product page so we can check it out too. :)
Linda - I wish I knew ASP.
To view my ever evolving site click the "www" button below. :)
Relaxasaurus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Relaxasaurus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2007 at 2:40pm
thx for the reply

edit- ok added 2Checkout and Authorize.net and still no button :(

Edited by Relaxasaurus - 16-May-2007 at 2:47pm
fidjiti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fidjiti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2007 at 2:47pm
No worries. We're all learning, right? Okay so you log into the control panel and then hover over the "payments" tab at the top and select "Add new payment option." Then your taken to a screen where you select real time payment option or non-real time payment option. You want to select "non-real time payment option" then you'll be able to select check or cc.

Hope that helps. :)
fidjiti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fidjiti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2007 at 2:48pm
hm..... what's the link?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Relaxasaurus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2007 at 2:54pm
http://development.vmdsys.com/tjb/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcat egory=22&idproduct=1

thx man!

Edited by Relaxasaurus - 16-May-2007 at 2:56pm
fidjiti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fidjiti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2007 at 2:56pm
Okay try going to the Store Settings and then the "Order & Customer Related" tab, then make sure all customers can place orders.

Also try setting up shipping options if you don't have any.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Relaxasaurus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2007 at 3:01pm
does this look right?

Edited by Relaxasaurus - 16-May-2007 at 3:01pm
fidjiti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fidjiti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2007 at 3:11pm
I sent you a PrivateMessage or PM, check your Private Messenger.
fidjiti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fidjiti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2007 at 3:55pm
I checked all of the settings but couldn't get into the BTO tab to see how that works. But all of the normal product things were okay. Butwhen I viewed your source code it doesn't look like the code for the "add to cart" is there.

Okay this is the code you have:
	<!-- Start Quantity and Add to Cart -->

<!-- End Quantity and Add to Cart -->

This is the code I have: (so it looks like your viewPrd.asp file could be missing some code and I don't know why.)

<!-- Start Quantity and Add to Cart -->

<table>
<tr>
<td valign="middle">

<input class=iform type="text" name="quantity" size="5" maxlength="10" value="1">
</td>

<td valign="middle">
		<input type="hidden" name="idproduct" value="894">

<input alt=Add src="images/sample/pc_button_add.gif" type=image name="add" border="0" id="submit">

</td>
</tr>
</table>

<!-- End Quantity and Add to Cart -->

I don't think you can just replace your code with mine, because mine has the number 894 in it and that's my product id number, so I think you'll have to submit a support ticket.
Sorry I couldn't be more help.

It could also be that you have the BTO version and I just have the regular version 3, so I don't know what other options there could be.
Again, I'm soooo sorry I couldn't figure it out for you. :(

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic