ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Build To Order > Using BTO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BTO CLONE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BTO CLONE
    Posted: 27-September-2012 at 12:49pm
Hi there,

I cloned a BTO product and when I click on the product from the website it bring to the viewprd instead of configprd. Is there anyone who knows where could this mistake come from and how I could fix it ?

Also, any hints of how to change the design of the configuration layout of option would be great

Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-September-2012 at 1:00pm
Please check the status of "Skip Product Details Page" on the "BTO Settings" tab of the product admin.

As for changing the layout of configureprd.asp, do you have a link to share and some idea about what you want done?
mike17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-September-2012 at 1:08pm
thank you so much it worked, when i clicked the skip product detail page.

As for changing the layout, i just would like to do very minor changes, such as getting rid of the background, and having the option one below the other, and change the font and colors.
Greg Dinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-September-2012 at 1:48pm
well, if you have a comfort level with CSS and want to dig in, it's all there to mess with.  If you are seeking assistance, we have room in our schedule for new requests.
Brett View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-February-2013 at 8:45pm
I think there may be a bug with cloning BTO products with the "skip product details page" option checked. It seems like this option does not carry over to the cloned product. Haven't tested it in 4.6, so it may have already been fixed in this version.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic