ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Build To Order > Customizing BTO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BTO config in Ajax Bubble or Config.prd?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedeacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BTO config in Ajax Bubble or Config.prd?
    Posted: 13-March-2007 at 5:05am

I'll admit I'm stumped at this point.  Has anyone successfully made the default BTO configuration show on the config.prd page?  For that matter, has anyone been able to get additional pics to show on the config.prd page? 

For computer sales, this would be a huge boon, as the default config currently only shows on the view.prd page and I am planning on selecting the "skip details" option.

any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-March-2007 at 5:32am
Hi  TheDeacon,

If you mean configurePrd page, then, for me anyway, it always shows the default configuration I create for that product. I do have a (for me anyway) minor issue with pricing in that the in that the customisations I use to create the pre-configured product is not shown as the "base price" but as the "customised price", but, due to the type of product I'm planning to not show the "base price" anyway..

Can you clarify what the problem is.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic