ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Build To Order > Customizing BTO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BTO Price Problem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BTO Price Problem
    Posted: 09-August-2008 at 7:10am
Hi,

Not sure what happened but the customized price is not being updated in the configuration page when selecting the products.  The BTO product is $0 but the item prices have their amounts.  Even when added to the cart, the subtotal price is $0.  It was working before.
Any idea what happeneed?

John

Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-August-2008 at 8:59am
Hi John,
  The only time I have seen this is after I made a mistake when customizing the page.
Have you made any changes to code or the product? Can you provide a link.

john123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-August-2008 at 9:41am
Hi Hamish,

I did change the "configurePrdCode.asp" page to hide the BTO prices.  I saw the code change in posting you said a while back.  I decided to change it back and show the BTO prices so I put back the original file.  I also verified that all the other BTO files are correct.

There is an "error on page" message on the bottom left corner of the page after I select one of the combinations.

I can send you a link in PM.

John
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-August-2008 at 10:11am
Hi John,
   Are you 100% certain you put back the original versions of the code?

BTW - The error on the page is "defitemscount is not defined"
john123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-August-2008 at 10:18am

Hi Hamish,

I copied back the original files that were given to me when I purchased the BTO upgrade.  How do I fix the "defitemscount is not defined"?

John

Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-August-2008 at 12:39pm
Hi John,
  I think defitemscount is a new variable - Have you had any updates/upgrades since your original files?  It should be in the copy of configurePrdCode that you are using.
If not then there is a mismatch between that and the  version of calculate.js that is throwing the error.
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-August-2008 at 12:58pm
I guess the other question is - was this working before you made & backed out the change?
john123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-August-2008 at 1:09pm
Yes, the price would change dynamically whent the products were selected. 
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-August-2008 at 2:24pm
Has your live copy of configurePrdCode.asp got the string "!defitemscount" in it? 
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-August-2008 at 2:25pm
Oops -  make that  defitemscount
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic