ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Build To Order > Customizing BTO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BTO Product Page Template

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BTO Product Page Template
    Posted: 30-January-2007 at 11:58am

I am currently using...

if session("idCustomer")>"0" then
  pcs_AddtoCart
end if

...in viewPrdL.asp to hide the Add To Cart button until users log in. This works very well BUT only seems to influence non-BTO product pages.

If I view a BTO product, the Add To Cart button is always visible because it is obviously using a different template (i.e. not viewPrdL.asp).

Does anybody know which file I need to edit to influence the Add To Cart button on BTP product pages please? Once I know which file to edit, it should hopefully be a simple matter of pasting the above code into that template, I just can't find it anywhere!

Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-January-2007 at 1:45pm
Hi,
   Try ViewPrd.asp - I've just done a search and only the members starting ViewPrd contain pcs_AddtoCart.  It should be straight forward to work out which one is used by BTO with a small amount of investigation/testing.

James View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-February-2007 at 6:55am
Hmmmm...... I've experimented with all the viewPrd files and still can't seem to get any of them to affect the BTO product pages. If anybody can help, please get in touch!!

Edited by James - 02-February-2007 at 6:55am
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-February-2007 at 11:41am
Hi James,
    I was away last week, so just getting back to PC. I'm going to be looking at the BTO code in a fair bit of detail I expect over the next couple of days, so if you haven't found the answer yet let me know and I'll keep my eyes peeled!
thedeacon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedeacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-June-2007 at 11:41pm

Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

What's the URL of your website and what would you like to change?  Let me know and I'll be happy to help :)

Richard - www.hipepc.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic