ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Build To Order > Using BTO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BTO Thumbnails not clickable.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theone85ca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BTO Thumbnails not clickable.
    Posted: 18-January-2012 at 2:22pm
Hey all,

I've got my BTO Product nearly finished. I've just been adding in images and they're showing up but only as thumbnails. Nothing is clickable. I've put images in for all the fields (Thumbnail, General and Detail), ive even checked off Image Magnifier in case. However when a user is configuring the item for sale all you see is the thumbnail.... what am I missing?

Thanks,
Nick
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-January-2012 at 2:54pm
Hi Nick,
  "What am I missing?"  A link to your store if it's acessible and which version of the code you are running :-)   That would help us to help you.
theone85ca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theone85ca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-January-2012 at 2:57pm
Touche!

Rough knock up is here. 

[LINK REMOVED]

and were running 4.5b.

The only one with an image right now is under motherboard. I didn't go any further as it wasn't working.

Edited by theone85ca - 19-January-2012 at 6:25pm
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-January-2012 at 6:05pm
Hi Nick,  I believe on the BTO configuration items you can only show a thumbnail, although there is a parameter which allows the size of the thumbnail to be set.(I think it's documented in the BTO section of the WIKI)

The zoomable images are on Products only. I suspect part of the reason for this is the page "size" of the configuration page would be significantly increased as all the larger images would also have to be downloaded.

I like the design by the way & your "Footer" :-)
theone85ca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theone85ca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-January-2012 at 6:24pm
So BTO Items cant have clickable images or descriptions associated with them? Hmmm... ok.

haha, yeah, we're quite proud of our Footerific footer. The design has a long way to go still but were getting there.

Thanks for the help!
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-January-2012 at 6:58pm
Hmmm, Time for me to eat humble pie I suspect Embarrassed!!
Take a look at http://www.earlyimpact.com/productcart/build_to_order/productcart/pc/configurePrd.asp?idProduct=412
Not sure if the bto items with images are products or bto items. I'll dig deeper.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic