ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Calendar for product Cart

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abyss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Calendar for product Cart
    Posted: 02-December-2008 at 4:56am

I use ProductCart to sell events which have dates to choose from for instance every weekend, every Monday- Tuesday and every Wednesday-Thursday throughout the year for one group of products. Another group is a 10 day period 5 time a year and so on. See http://www.abyss.com.au/productcart/pc/Lessons-Saturday-Sunday-91p2715.htm and http://www.abyss.com.au/productcart/pc/configurePrd.asp?idproduct=4049 . Currently I use option facility with 365 days on a particular option, but this is clumsy, hard to keep updated and confusing to customer. 

I am looking for someone who can design me something I can use to help improve this.

Peter
intour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-December-2008 at 11:09am
Hi Peter,

Are you looking for a calendar option like when booking a holiday villa for example, where you choose dates you want and the prices appear?

Nigel
abyss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abyss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-December-2008 at 4:54pm
The perfect set up would be a calander which has the available dates marked and the customer can choose the dates, which could go into a custom field.
Peter
intour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-December-2008 at 5:08pm
Hi Peter,

I'm sure that could be achieved.

If you could let me have some more information about how you want it to work I can give you a quotation.

You can send me a private message from the forum or you can email me from my website.

Nigel

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic