ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

change font for price and description

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote @nna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: change font for price and description
    Posted: 12-July-2007 at 7:10am

Hi!

I've managed to get different fonts in the description field and default price field for regular products and apparel-products.

Look here for examples:

Default product:
http://www.jewel.se/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=4&idp roduct=277
(here is SKU and Brand black and the text grey. The default price is black.)

Apparell-product:
http://www.jewel.se/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=4&idp roduct=852
(here is SKU grey instead of black and the default price is also different font and grey instead of black....)

Where do I change this? I can't remember....

I've been looking in pcstorefront.css but can't find anything there. What asp-file should I look for changes I might have done before...?

Please let me know both css and asp-file that controls this.

Thaaaaaaaaaaanks,

Anna Sweden

Edited by @nna - 12-July-2007 at 7:13am
Jackalope View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackalope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-July-2007 at 10:50am

Anna,

All of the styles you're looking for are in pcStorefront.css and it looks like in the first link:

the SKU and number uses .pcShowProductSku, the Brand uses .pcShowProductBrand and the grey text uses .pcShowProductSDesc

In the second link:

the SKU also uses .pcShowProductSku but the SKU number uses .pcForms input. The MemberPrice also uses .pcForms input.

I hope this helps. I'm not a programmer but this is just what I see that could be what you're looking for.

@nna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote @nna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-July-2007 at 9:00am

Thank you for your respond Jackalope!

Now - I would like to use ONLY .pcShowProductSku, .pcShowProductBrand and .pcShowProductSDesc for apparel-products as well "regular" products. Not the .pcForms Input at all. If I just change the .pcForms Input I will also change this everywhere where I still want it to be that particular font and style for the text.

What asp-file controls the product-page for apparel-products?

Thanks,

Anna

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic