ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Build To Order > Using BTO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Clearing Cart redirect fails

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theone85ca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clearing Cart redirect fails
    Posted: 04-March-2012 at 10:18am
Hey,

When you clear the cart it should redirect but it adds in an additional part to the domain name. Now im sure this is because I added that part to the domain during the initial setup. I thought that it was okay since the store works everywhere else.

Can someone tell me where I can edit what the store thinks the home link is? The link you define during setup.

Thanks,
Nick
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-March-2012 at 11:38am
store admin, general settings.

what you report sounds like a bug that was fixed in the past.  what version are you running?  I think you will need to submit a support request.
theone85ca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theone85ca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-March-2012 at 1:16pm
I'm not sure this is it. That only gives me 'domain.com' when I set up the store I put 'domain/build'. The clear cart is now redirecting to 'domain.com/build/build' hence me thinking I messed up.

I'm going to pull the database apart and see if I can find it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-March-2012 at 1:22pm
whatever you want to do.  I only originated the code in v3, turned it over to EI as part of v4, and slightly understand what it does.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-March-2012 at 1:29pm
I need to clarify.  My  code was the "stay on page" feature, not this stuff, but I have to emphasize that this sounds very much like a bug that was resolved earlier.  There is a patch in one of the includes that was hosed.  If you are on an early v4 build, I'd suggest you upgrade - or submit a support request because I do believe there is a fix for this.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic