ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Customizing Assistance needed on Cart

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carleton@quinncom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Customizing Assistance needed on Cart
    Posted: 01-July-2010 at 2:35pm

I am looking someone that is available in the near future to do a slight adjustment to the website we have. We have this site which is just about done and we need a few more fields put in there. We are between programmers on this project and need to get this taken care of fairly quickly. We are the website design company that created this site.

The site is mostly built 100% - this is the site :

http://brandnameuniforms.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=80&idcategory=6

I need to have the personalization of the site completed to place an order with a few more details then it has now.

We will need will be up to 15 font styles available by drop down menu.  There will be a static font sample graphic to reference too. (picture )  The user will be able to type in their simple personalization onto their order.  The user will be able to upload their logo – Logo add $50.00 – AND or a box that says LOGO ON FILE if the customer has it .     

Also we need to add in Right or left chest on the shirt – basic drop down box as a choice – product option in the cart – easy (( labeled Logo )) price sensitive upload option  for the graphic and some way of associating that logo to an order.

Please feel free to email me a time estimate and aprox cost. If you need more detailed information, I will be happy to discuss on the phone. Please email me mquinn@quinncom.net  once chosen I will offer ftp access. This is for a website that sells shirts and wants some basic customization on the site. There is some customization on it already, but I need these additions on the site please. Thank you, Mark

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic