ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Easy (hopefully) customization

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zacneulieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Easy (hopefully) customization
    Posted: 21-March-2011 at 4:06pm
Hello!

I'm new to ProductCart and trying to accomplish a few things:

1. Reduce the number of products/rows/columns per page and space between products. I'm developing this in a separate folder so if there is a certain .asp or .css file that you could point me to that'd be great.

Reference: http://www.nexgensci.com/storedev/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=3

2. Change the vertical height of the description. There's a ton of negative, empty space below the description. Also changing the font size.

Reference: http://www.nexgensci.com/storedev/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=3&idproduct=2

---

I'm pretty good at html and css it's just navigating which file to edit that's a bit head-spinning. ASP is rather new to me as well. THANK YOU for any help!!

Zac

whizzinpc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whizzinpc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-April-2011 at 6:25pm
I'm pretty sure the css will control most of that. Also it would help if you make your images more uniform size. Like Thumbnails 150 x 150 px; normal image 300 x 300 px; and large image 800 x 800px. The site will look more organized like this.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic