ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stone Edge Order Manager & Product Cart

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Barney Stone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barney Stone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stone Edge Order Manager & Product Cart
    Posted: 20-February-2008 at 10:03am
Originally posted by mullins mullins wrote:

Great, I'm about to head over to the Stone Edge site to purchase Order Manager. By the way one of the machines I intend to install on will be a macbook pro running XP under bootcamp. No issues I take it?
If it will run Microsoft Access, it should run the Order Manager OK.
Barney Stone, President
Stone Edge Technologies, Inc.
www.StoneEdge.com
610-994-3699 ext 111
mullins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mullins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-February-2008 at 9:41am
Great, I'm about to head over to the Stone Edge site to purchase Order Manager. By the way one of the machines I intend to install on will be a macbook pro running XP under bootcamp. No issues I take it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barney Stone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-February-2008 at 9:34am
For the next few weeks, you would have to use our "generic" cart license. Then we would swap that for a ProductCart license when it becomes available. That would not have any effect on the integration features.
Barney Stone, President
www.StoneEdge.com
610-994-3699 ext 111
mullins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mullins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-February-2008 at 9:22am
that is excellent news.

I noticed the Product Cart Logo on the Stone Edge front page but the module doesnt seem to be available for purchase as yet?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barney Stone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-February-2008 at 8:22am

The integration between ProductCart and the Stone Edge Order Manager is now available. See  http://www.earlyimpact.com/pr-productcart-stone-edge-order-m anager.asp for more information.

Barney Stone, President
www.StoneEdge.com
610-994-3699 ext 111
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-January-2008 at 6:02am
No, why? Inventory will be synchronized.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
mullins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mullins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-January-2008 at 5:55am
When using the stone edge order manager I am presuming all stock control will be handled by it and all products in productcart will be set to 'disregard stock' ?
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-January-2008 at 5:02pm
The StoneEdge Connector will be free of charge. You will need to purchase a StoneEdge license. Development is practically done. We will send out a newsletter as soon as the integration has been approved by both parties (Early Impact and StoneEdge).
The ProductCart Team

mullins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mullins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-January-2008 at 3:49am
this sounds very good, just a couple of questions

Any idea at all on a release date or price? just roughly we won't hold you to
it lol!

What software in addition to productcart will we need?

Is there any chance of setting up a separate forum for users of the module?
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-January-2008 at 4:44pm

Almost there :-)

We are adding an additional feature that originally had not been included (ability to download product information from ProductCart directly into StoneEdge). This should be completed this week.

We plan on turning the code over to StoneEdge for their testing. We'll keep you updated!

Edited by earlyimp - 07-January-2008 at 4:44pm
The ProductCart Team

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic