ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is your experience w free/$$ site templates?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is your experience w free/$$ site templates?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simplyathleticgear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-November-2009 at 3:53pm
Hello, here is the final logo!
My immediate next step is now to share this with another designer to get the layout going! 

Thank you for all of your input thus far.  I will keep you abreast of my layout creation journey.

Regards, Martin.
Martin
http://www.simplyathletic.com
joshs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joshs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-November-2009 at 4:26pm
I have visited the site for a couple weeks and hadn't read the up to date posts on this thread.

This might be a little late in your decision making process but simple is best.

My first thought is that some people will have a hard time spelling "athletic."  I know that is weird but if they see an advertisement and try to type in your url they might end up with other variations.

FYI www.athleticgear.com is for sale.

What does simply athletic gear mean?  What are you selling? 

How about www.simplyrunninggear.com or simply football gear?  Are you selling all kinds and variations of athletic gear?

Marketing wise it seems that clearly defined markets will seo better to start off.

Edited by joshs - 27-November-2009 at 4:30pm
katharina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katharina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-November-2009 at 5:08pm
Ok, you've got me with this one.  To me it's not a problem spelling it, and my native language is German.  So, I've tested my hubby.  Born and raised in New Jersey and somewhat dyslexic.  He passed all University level English writing and composition tests with an A.   Many of the classes he did not even have to take, because he passed the tests.   Smart man, but can't spell for nothing.  Hey they have computers so he doesn't need to.  He is a great story writer never the less.  So I asked him and sure enough he cannot spell it right.   That proofs your point, and that america's reading and spelling level is not that good either.  I've read somewhere that America's level is that of an 8th grader.    Not saying that other countries are smarter.  Just a sad statistic.

Katharina
www.GermanPlaza.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic