ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

estimating shipping charges

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tcooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: estimating shipping charges
    Posted: 31-July-2006 at 8:39pm

Hi Everyone,

You were so helpful on my first question, I thought I'd try my luck again.

I have just finished setting up the cart and I am now doing a test run to buy an item.  When I get to checkout and click "estimate shipping charges," teh popbox box doesnt show the charges. There is only an error page. I havealready enabled ups and usps and have choosen the types of services. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Thanks!

ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-July-2006 at 9:09pm
Remember not to use this board if you believe you have found a problem in the software because you might not receive a reply (we try to monitor all messages, but it is not always possible for us to do so). We don't have any reports of issues with the "Estimate Shipping Charges" feature, but please submit a support ticket so that we can further look into the problem: https://www.earlyimpact.com/productcart/support/support_form .asp

Edited by earlyimp - 31-July-2006 at 9:11pm
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic