ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Issues with onepagecheckout.asp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackReefDesigns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Issues with onepagecheckout.asp
    Posted: 15-July-2010 at 12:48am
Hello,

We are building a website at a development location and we just got the SSL Cert. installed, and the Merchant Account plugged in.

I attempted to run a few test orders several days ago, and I noticed on the 'onepagecheckout.asp' page, that after I put in my address, etc, and click 'Continue', nothing happens.  The page just seems to refresh, and the spryaccordian does not fold out to show credit card info.

I was running v4.0 sp3, so I upgraded to SP4.  I did this, and it did not fix the problem. 

I then temporarily restored the header/footer files, and it looks like that fixed it, however I can't quite figure out what the difference is.

Also if I attempt to check out as 'guest' - after I fill out my address info and click 'continue', it redirects me back to the checkout page again.

On top of that - if I attempt to login to my account and click continue, not only does it just refresh the page - but my user name & password info become available in the address bar.

You guys can check it out here if you'd like:

http://gem-tech.com.mytempweb.com/store/pc/onepagecheckout.asp

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated,
Thanks
Joe S.
BlackReef.net
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-July-2010 at 3:10am
Your header has conflicting code.  It is probably JavaScript.  Otherwise, it could be a custom sign-up form that uses the same field name as something in OPC.  I hope that helps.
BlackReefDesigns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackReefDesigns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-July-2010 at 5:14am
Originally posted by Matt Matt wrote:

Your header has conflicting code.  It is probably JavaScript.  Otherwise, it could be a custom sign-up form that uses the same field name as something in OPC.  I hope that helps.

Thank you very much Matt, I appreciate your time and help.  I will examine all the JS and try to pinpoint it.

Thanks,
Joe S.
BlackReef.net
rosamatsas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosamatsas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-April-2011 at 6:17pm
Hi BlackReefDesigns, were you able to pinpoint where your issue was with onepagecheckout.asp? I am experiencing the same problem and can't figure out what the problem is. Any advice from your experience would be great appreciated.
rotokirby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rotokirby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-June-2011 at 8:04pm
We're running 4.1a SP2 on our DEV site as of today, and are having the same issue, more or less.

Clicking Continue after confirming the Billing Address results in an popup alert that says "There was an unexpected problem updating your order. Please contact us so we can help save your order, or try again."

Then the page auto-refreshes and populates the URL with the customer information.

I've tried removing every bit of extraneous Javascript but that doesn't seem to be the issue.

I've tried it with current versions of Safari, Firefox and Chrome on MacOS 10.5.8 with the same results.

Any thoughts or should I be raising a ticket?

Edited by rotokirby - 09-June-2011 at 8:15pm
Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery
Chicago > IL > US
http://rotofugi.com
rotokirby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rotokirby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-June-2011 at 10:40pm
I ended up opening a ticket and Cedric was able to find my error.

The problem was due to missing items from includes/jquery .... resulting from my own mistakes when applying the SP2 changes. I think I overwrote the entire folder accidentally rather than adding the new SP2 items.

Regardless, I gotta give it up to EI for continuing to have amazing support. Cedric not only took care of me quickly and with patience, but did it over a Friday evening and Saturday afternoon.

Kudos!
Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery
Chicago > IL > US
http://rotofugi.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic