ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

am I pipe dreaming

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ludwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: am I pipe dreaming
    Posted: 27-August-2011 at 10:46pm
How hard would it be to be able to change payment type from within the admin panel i.e. cc payment to other custom payment option like cash and/or be able to process cards in the admin panel like a virtual terminal, in case customers want to add something to an order or change cc used for payment... this would be so amazing - pipe dream? VOTE NOW!

Edited by Ludwig - 27-August-2011 at 10:47pm
tjbones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjbones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-August-2011 at 4:40am
This would be really cool!  I would love this.  You could essentially use this function to process orders both online and for a retail store front-- and have all your orders in one system.
tjbones
Wonderfulnews View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wonderfulnews Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-December-2012 at 9:41am
This is also an issue for us. Often we get a call after an order is placed wanting to add one last thing. It would also be cool to have paypal invoicing attached to a order number from the beginning. We have a work around for it but its a pain. 
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-January-2013 at 11:35pm
I have on my to do list (to do ASAP) to modify the One Page Checkout to submit payment info to a select set of gateways same as the offline credit card payment option displays in the OPC -- making it, finally, a truly ONE page checkout. 

The basics are easy, though there are devils in the details, so initially, I'll only be doing it for Authorize.Net, PayPal's Website Payments Pro and my preferred gateway, SecurePay.

Once I have that done, it will be a very simple step to process credit card payments through a gateway from the control panel. The complicating factor, though, would be editing the order via the control panel first.

I'd definitely like to discuss this with you all here in more detail to nail down spec on how how I might add this to this new plug-in I'll be working on soon (soon as we get a batch we been cookin' officially released).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic