ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Error After Adding WMS Quantity Discount Grid Mod
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Error After Adding WMS Quantity Discount Grid Mod

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leather_Treaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error After Adding WMS Quantity Discount Grid Mod
    Posted: 27-July-2012 at 6:14pm
Hello,

I recently added WMS's Quantity Discount Grid Mod. I checked the mods to each file carefully and uploaded the files to the server. At the time I had a test product with quantity discount set up. When I went back to check if the mod was working there was an error message in the product display area of the catalog. I deleted the product and added a quantity discount to a new product and it works fine. I create a new product with the old sku # and the error comes back. Please see below. What needs to be adjusted or fixed?

LT

------------------------------------------------------
* Error At 7/27/2012 2:15:31 PM
* CustomerRefID: 396367050-141531
* Session ID: 396367050
* Error Number: 13
* Error Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error
* Error Description: Type mismatch
* Last Query: SELECT categories.categoryDesc, products.description, configSpec_products.configProductCategory, configSpec_products.price, categories_products.idCategory, categories_products.idProduct, products.weight FROM categories, products, categories_products INNER JOIN configSpec_products ON categories_products.idCategory=configSpec_products.configProductCategory WHERE (((configSpec_products.specProduct)=545) AND ((configSpec_products.configProduct)=[categories_products].[idproduct]) AND ((categories_products.idCategory)=[categories].[idcategory]) AND ((categories_products.idProduct)=[products].[idproduct]) AND ((configSpec_products.cdefault)<>0)) ORDER BY configSpec_products.catSort, categories.idCategory, configSpec_products.prdSort;
* RequestMethod: GET
* ServerPort: 80
* HTTPS: off
* LocalAddr: 50.61.254.61
* HostAddress :174.94.14.235
* UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/536.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/20.0.1132.57 Safari/536.11
* URL: /nobleton/pc/viewPrd.asp
* FormData: 
* HTTP Headers: 
HTTP_CONNECTION:keep-alive
HTTP_ACCEPT:text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
HTTP_ACCEPT_CHARSET:ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.3
HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING:gzip,deflate,sdch
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE:en-US,en;q=0.8
HTTP_COOKIE:ASPSESSIONIDSSBSDASB=LMEBAKHBGKKIINNEFGBLHEIO; pcfront%5FvisitedPrdsCP=%2A545%2A; multiplewidgets=true,true,true,true; pcfront%5FvisitedPrds=%2A542%2A545%2A
HTTP_HOST:www.tortek.net
HTTP_REFERER:http://www.tortek.net/nobleton/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=12
HTTP_USER_AGENT:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/536.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/20.0.1132.57 Safari/536.11

Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-July-2012 at 6:17pm
Did you consider dealing with them directly?  Here in the PC forum really is not the correct venue for dealing with any of the mods that are build by any of the developers other than Early Impact themselves.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic