ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Add To Cart Button not showing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreggS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Add To Cart Button not showing
    Posted: 27-December-2012 at 2:14pm
Our new site is now live...FINALLY!  We are still working out a few things.  One thing that a customer pointed out is that on one of the product pages the Add To Cart button is missing.  I did a quick check of other products and so far this is the only one of this issue.  Not sure what the issue is but I have a quick workaround till we can get this to show up again.

http://www.1st-line.com/store/pc/Lelit-PL53-Espresso-Grinder-doserless-stepless-B107-123p1979.htm
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-December-2012 at 3:49pm
Gregg, it could be several things. Two of which are :- Not For Sale checkbox set? Stock control active and stock level <1 ? 
GreggS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreggS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-December-2012 at 4:13pm
I unchecked/checked Active.
I checked/unchecked Not For Sale.
I checked/unchecked Disregard Stock, also tried changing inventory levels.
I removed the description thinking maybe there was come code in there affecting it, but still the same issue.  Now a bunch of ™'s show up in the description which I gotta clean through later.
I changed/fixed the prices & points.
I deleted/re-added the images.

I deleted the product options and still the same issue.  This however is my temporary fix because now the buy button pops up underneath the more details button when searching for this product.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic