ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sales Tax Issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mm9488 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sales Tax Issues
    Posted: 29-August-2013 at 3:48pm
I'm new to Product Cart, so I apologize.  I've just launched two new online firearms websites, based in Texas. I've manually set sales tax to Texas ONLY, yet no sales tax is being calculated for Texas orders. Need help!
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-August-2013 at 3:59pm
might want to submit a support request so that someone can pop into the admin and review your settings.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-August-2013 at 4:11pm
Hi,
The only thing I can think of here would be to check what kind of account you are testing with. The taxes has a setting to apply to wholesale customers and if you do not apply to wholesale customers and are testing with a wholesale account then you would not see the taxes. Let me know if that is the case. If not I'll keep thinking of other reasons.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic