ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where is Sean @ WMS ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bodyexposed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where is Sean @ WMS ?
    Posted: 27-July-2015 at 1:06pm
I have been trying to contact WMS regarding their Notify Me add-on, but phone calls and emails are unanswered. Does anybody know if WMS are still in business?

Otherwise, is there an add-on available elsewhere to add notify functionality to product pages? Any help would be appreciated.

Richard Bonfield

Underwear store for men

http://www.bodyexposed.co.uk
ammonihah View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ammonihah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-October-2015 at 11:36am
Sean is AWAL. Just call Greg at Greybeard Designs. He is familiar with cleaning up what Sean has left behind. Trust me, trying to find him or get him to update anything is a waste of energy and brain cells. Nice guy, but he just got in over his head in my opinion and had to move on.
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-October-2015 at 1:54pm

My understanding is that the features offered by the Notify Me mod will likely be introduced (by Netsource) to stock v5 code in an upcoming release.  

The Notify Me mod is a nightmare, in terms of the coding, and I have zero interest in attempting to migrate that feature from an earlier version to a subsequent version.  Sorry.

Perhaps Netsource would weigh in on this topice please.

ammonihah View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammonihah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-October-2015 at 1:57pm
I too, would love to have NetSource weigh in on this.
joshs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joshs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-January-2016 at 1:08pm
I am very familiar with the Notify Me add on.
I worked with Sean with the initial development of the addon.

I am working on the V5 version of it now.

Maybe I could answer your questions.

Thanks
Josh Shirley
josh@windsurfutah.com
801 910-4469
Josh Shirley
josh@windsurfutah.com
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-January-2016 at 4:52pm
ProductCart v5.2, scheduled for release this Spring, will have this functionality.  Last week we introduced v5.2 via our blog and in the coming weeks we'll be discussing this feature specifically.

http://blog.productcart.com/

Edited by ProductCart - 18-January-2016 at 3:09pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic