ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Correcting "Generate Navigation" HTML writing err.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Correcting "Generate Navigation" HTML writing err.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MGatESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Correcting "Generate Navigation" HTML writing err.
    Posted: 05-September-2018 at 2:32pm
New website: www.cartsworld.com, with a fresh install of PC v5.2.10

I added two categories for the "Shop By Department" dropdown, with a product in each.  Using Bootstrap v3 Clear theme, so it's the JQuery drop-down menu.

Have the same thing on another website (www.endoscopy.com) and have no issues.  However, the Cartsworld.com ProductCart, when you have it generate the navigation, it's messing up the auto-generated URLs.

From the Root, it goes " store/pc/[SEO HTML page]".  However, when it generates the navigation, it's adding another "/store/" to the URL and thus gives a 404 error (i.e.: https://www.cartsworld.com/store/store/pc/[filename.htm])

Where do I go to correct this?  Is it something done in the Admin access settings or is there a coding problem where I will need to open up an ASP page and edit the code?
~ Mark G.

ESS, Inc. - www.endoscopy.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic