ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

USPS International Labels & Endicia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wonderfulnews Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: USPS International Labels & Endicia
    Posted: 02-December-2012 at 8:59am
Has anyone been able to get USPS international labels, via Endicia,  to print correctly to a Zebra thermal 6x4 label printer? The domestic labels are fine - no issue there.

Right now we print international labels on the HP printer, manually cut them to size and tape them on the packages. The real pain in the tail comes when the shipment requires the multipage customs document (orders above $400). Because the label produced by Endica is 4 labels long ( four labels & one gif image) I have to crop it in photoshop and print each of the four labels separately. This take 1/2 an hour for one shipment.

I know all you smart productcart users don't have your staff going through these hoops to ship an international package...Care to share your solution? Thanks
whizzinpc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whizzinpc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-December-2012 at 12:05pm
If you are using dazzle.... There should be a template for it. It's called Zebra Priority International or something. Its in the dazzle folder. That template is for printing on the zebra. 
Wonderfulnews View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wonderfulnews Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-December-2012 at 12:36pm
Thanks for the reply - We do have dazzle but are using the edicia integration with productcart...where shipping labels are created within productcart. I hope that makes sense...

I acctually really like the label formats that come with dazzle and have thought about how to bring them over to producatcart but thats a project for another time.

whizzinpc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whizzinpc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-December-2012 at 8:00pm
I was able to figure it out on UPS labels but havent looked into USPS yet. So I can't help you there. We just export orders at the end of the day and import them to Tarantula. Then just select the orders that are shipping and tarantula communicates with dazzle and prints all the labels in a batch. Then we import tracking numbers back to productcart. 
Wonderfulnews View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wonderfulnews Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-December-2012 at 8:15pm
Thanks for the response.  OK - so you are using 3rd party software as a work around. That's helpful. Our hope is to have everything contained in PC in a effort to keep it simple.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic