ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Build To Order > Customizing BTO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Changing Price text on viewCat_P.asp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cptkoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Changing Price text on viewCat_P.asp
    Posted: 30-October-2005 at 4:29am

Hi

I want to change the price text on the viewCat_P.asp page. I have looked through the language files but i cant find a listing for it, is it hard coded?

Thanks

"I need a hug, I need love, I need fun, I want to feel happy. Thats the world I want to live in!"
Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-October-2005 at 12:20pm
I can't tell you if it is hard coded or not, but the method I use is the find & replace in source code feature of Dreamweaver.   It makes it relatively easy to fix wording problems, but once you do this of course you've commited yourself to making the change every time you update ProductCart.
cptkoi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cptkoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-October-2005 at 12:27pm

Originally posted by Dean Dean wrote:

I can't tell you if it is hard coded or not, but the method I use is the find & replace in source code feature of Dreamweaver.   It makes it relatively easy to fix wording problems, but once you do this of course you've commited yourself to making the change every time you update ProductCart.

Its a regal pain I know having to change it with every update although its rumoured that the next major release will have one language file for all!

I checked the language files that relate to that page and nothing made any diff so I am guessing its hard coded. There were a few places that I found on the page but I wanted to make sure before i started to tinker.

Thanks

"I need a hug, I need love, I need fun, I want to feel happy. Thats the world I want to live in!"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic