ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Build To Order > Customizing BTO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BTO first row of each section....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary_enna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BTO first row of each section....
    Posted: 05-February-2008 at 4:29pm

So, I have been going through all the posts here in the forum and if I over looked this answer already then I apologize, but I am looking for a way to customize (change the background) of the first row of each section on the BTO Page...Or the category header for each section only.

I have been going through configurePrd.asp and configurePrdCode.asp and pcStorefront.css and have found the css for each section no problem. But as I am finding out that the category header and selections are all linked through CSS....so if i make a color change to .pcBTOfirstRow it changes the whole section and not just the header....same for .pcBTOsecondRow. But I cant seem to figure out how to change just the category header for each section of a BTO product.

Do I need to create a new css option? .pcBTOfirstRow and .pcBTOfirstRowA (category header)? Do i need to change configurePrdCode.asp to make this happen? I keep experimenting with changes but nothing ever seems to happen...or atleast not what i want to happen hahaha. I cant seem to figure out how to css just the category header...

Everyone here seems pretty knowledgable and any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

gary_enna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary_enna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-February-2008 at 11:45am

I guess since I have not received a reply...hahaha....what would someone charge to do what I am asking?

Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-February-2008 at 5:23pm
Hi Gary,
    Creating a new css option and pointing to that should do the trick.
One thing to be aware of - which may be why you didn't see a change, is that ConfigurePrdCode has TWO sets of very similar code - you need to apply your change to both copies.

gary_enna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary_enna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-February-2008 at 5:31pm

Originally posted by Hamish Hamish wrote:

Hi Gary,
    Creating a new css option and pointing to that should do the trick.
One thing to be aware of - which may be why you didn't see a change, is that ConfigurePrdCode has TWO sets of very similar code - you need to apply your change to both copies.

I keep trying to accomplish this, but I cannot seem to get the first row of each section...it seems to color the entire section (category section name + options below it). Do you have any experience accomplishing this? This is really getting frustrating to me haha.

gary_enna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary_enna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-February-2008 at 1:53pm

Still looking for anyone who has experience is accomplishing this to help me out if they could, I have even tried emailing a few of the licensed ProductCart developers with no response.

HAHA anyone know/done this before, or know of anyone that could help me out. Thanks again in advance.

M Robles View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M Robles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-October-2009 at 2:38pm
I was able to make it work by adding a new CSS class to configurePrdCode.asp within the <td> just above the  tag "<%=CATDesc%>" for each of the types of category display sections.  (radio, drop down, check box BTO 3.5 up)

here is my mod     "<td colspan="4" class="pcBTOfirstRowHeader">"

I then added     .pcBTOfirstRowHeader to my pcStorefront.css along with the appropriate background values.

I tried to modify a few select locations of the pcBTOfirstRowHeader but because it is tied to "<%=strCol%>" it modified the entire category table as you have seen.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic