ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Minimum no. of units

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-January-2009 at 4:24pm
Hamish is a Scotman - they have to take a few days off for New Year due the vast amounts of alchohol they consume at Hogmany !!! Big%20smile

Happy New Year everyone !

Nigel
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-January-2009 at 4:43pm
And a good man he is!  This place wouldn't be the same without him.
mattprice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattprice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-January-2009 at 7:40am

Happy New Everyone,

Hamish did say it was taking some time off for New Year (and well deserved time it will be too).  I think he PM'd me so I could forward on the modified files that Early Impact did for me when I originally purchased Productcart.  These are early version 3 files and Hamish was going to see if he can bring these up to latest rev in the next week or so.

There were quite a few files affected because of the different areas of productcart where a product can be added to a cart (including BTO files) so I dont think it will be easy to publish a solution on these forums.
When updated I am happy to share the files with anyone who wants them.  I am also happy for EI to incorporate the mod into the next version of PC if they would consider it.  It would certainly help me with future upgrades.

Matt

Edited by mattprice - 03-January-2009 at 7:43am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic