ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

May we also suggest the following...?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-February-2009 at 4:57pm
Hi Anna,
    I just looked at your site in IE & now I think I see the problem you are referring to - the right hand bottom corner of the page where the "corner" is in the wrong place? - The page looks OK in Firefox
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-February-2009 at 6:55pm
I see the top is busted as well - basically the width is zapped.
@nna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote @nna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-February-2009 at 2:30am

Yep, I know, that's the problem. It shouldn't happen for cross selling items when its not happening for regular items (same thumbnail size), so it must be the space between the cross selling items that causing the problem. What file controls how cross selling items are displayed?

Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-February-2009 at 3:09am
Hi,
   cs_img.asp which is being incuded into viewPrCode.asp
@nna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote @nna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-February-2009 at 5:57am
Thanks!
avalight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avalight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2009 at 4:32pm
I too am having issues with the appearance of cross selling items on the product pages.  I would the cross sell items to show up as list, with the image on the left and the product name on right.  The way it looks now, is more horizontal , with the image above and the product name below.  And they are spread way out, too.  I have tried all kinds of settings, and looked in the cs_img.asp and couldn't see what to change.
Thanks

Curt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic