FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ProductCart E-commerce Widget for Wordpress

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ProductCart E-commerce Widget for Wordpress
    Posted: 23-January-2010 at 5:52pm
Hi,
  Upload the files in the pc folder to the existing pc folder on the server etc.
For pcadmin it's very common to have renamed that on the server (and recommended), so upload the files from pcadmin to the (probably) renamed version of pcadmin.
313-313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 313-313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-January-2010 at 5:49pm
I am using parent paths enabled PC v3.12. So do I upload the parent path enabled folder to my web server? Because this folder also has includes, pc and pc admin. THese folders in turn contain some files.
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-January-2010 at 4:33pm
<<<which folder and  or files do I need to upload to get this widget working properly.>>>

It's entirely dependent upon which version of files you are running in your store - parent paths enabled or disabled.  Match whatever is already installed.
Greg Dinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-January-2010 at 4:32pm
Did you review the WIKI article on this?
313-313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 313-313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-January-2010 at 4:23pm
Hi
I am using Product cart v 3.12 std. I downloaded the  ecommerce widget from EI website. This zip folder contains 2 sub folders, parent paths enabled and parents paths disabled. Each of this in turn contain 3 more sub folders. The  documentation is not very clear. which folder and  or files do I need to upload to get this widget working properly.

thank you

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic