ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Build To Order > Customizing BTO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New To BTO Customizing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2010 at 9:40pm
Hi I didn't make it at my res, I use 2560x1600 as a personal res. And I got it to fit, just edited the css file and its fine now. I got to figure out how to make some of the text line up now but it should be ok. 
Bruno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2010 at 1:29am
How did you guys get that special box to pop up when hovering over a product? My won't, take alook at this test.

http://xtreme-hps.com/shop/pc/configurePrd.asp?idproduct=2&qty=1
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2010 at 1:34am
Check the AJAX stuff at the bottom of miscellaneous settings in your admin.
Bruno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2010 at 1:52am
Thanks, also you know how to get rid of the Product cart text in the page title? And One last question, no matter what I do the RMA form won't show up, its enabled in the admin...
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2010 at 2:33am
There is information on both topics in the ProductCart documentation.

- Text in page title = default meta tags. See:
http://wiki.earlyimpact.com/productcart/seo-meta-tags

- RMA. See:
http://wiki.earlyimpact.com/productcart/orders_returns
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
Bruno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2010 at 6:50pm
Hi,
 Quick question, any reason why IE isntliking this page? Works fine in Firefox and every other browser but IE.

http://xtreme-hps.com/shop/pc/configurePrd.asp?idproduct=2&qty=1
Greg Dinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2010 at 6:55pm
It would be useful if you would specify what behavior you are seeing.  I don't see an immediate problem besides the fact that you have an issue with swfobject.js not being correctly referenced.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2010 at 7:08pm
Looks fine in IE 8, but not so much in compatibility mode. However, there are some serious display issue in Chrome.
Bruno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2010 at 7:13pm
The issue is the font and boxes jump outside of the frame of my site, atleast on my end they are. Whats wrong with the swf? I see no problem.
intour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2010 at 9:19am
I agree - don't go wider than 1000 pixels.

Current browser stats show 20% still using 1024 x 768 however, my own view is that the percentage of those that may be forced to scroll sideways is higher than those bare figures suggest.

Over the last couple of years there has been a substantial increase in mini laptops - these are commonly set to display at 1024 x 600.

Consideration also has to be given to those who increase their viewing size simply because they cannot read the tiny text in todays higher screen resolutions. I've done this for my own wife and a few of my customers.

Side scrolling is a definite No No.

Nigel
Innerview
Productcart Platinum Reseller
Web Design/Hosting/Virtual Tours
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic