ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Build To Order > Using BTO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Multiple Installations of BTO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Multiple Installations of BTO
    Posted: 07-October-2010 at 6:50pm
Hi,

This is my situation, I have one hosting account and two domains that have redirects to different folders that contain the companies websites.

One company is already using a customized copy of BTO V4, what I want to do is use a clean copy for the other company that is under the same hosting account. How do I do this? I tried just copying the new folders into the websites directory, but when I go to install BTO is doesn't work.

Thanks
ITistic View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ITistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-October-2010 at 9:35am
Hi Bruno,

As long as the two installations of ProductCart are in two entirely different sub-directories and there is no installation in the root of your website this shouldn't be a problem. What type of problem are you running into when trying to install the second BTO instance? If you could be more specific we may be able to help. Likewise, if you'd like to hire a company to help you with this us and a few other companies that frequent these forums could certainly help there as well.
Shawn Berg
Owner / Project Manager
(877) iTISTIC / (877) 484-7842
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic