ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Add-on's > Mobile Commerce Add-on
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Installing Mobile Commerce Add-on

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loracady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Installing Mobile Commerce Add-on
    Posted: 25-September-2012 at 2:46pm
For installing, the instructions say
Choose the correct version of ordDetails.asp:
  1. upload ordDetails.asp “as is” if you are running ProductCart v4.1
  2. use ordDetails_v4.asp if you are running ProductCart v4
    1. rename ordDetails.asp to ordDetails_v41.asp (i.e. you are backing up the v4.1 version of the file)
    2. rename ordDetails_v4.asp to ordDetails.asp (i.e. you are “activating” the v4 version of the file)

I am running 4.5a. What do I do in this step?

www.TheSleepShop.com
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-September-2012 at 3:04pm
You should rename the file "ordDetails_v4.asp" to "ordDetails.asp". We will update the WIKI to make this more clear and to include specific instructions for v4.5 and v4.6.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-September-2012 at 7:08pm
Lora, to further clarify, I just looked at the distribution files for the APP add-on.  APP does not alter ordDetails.asp, thus the same file is used for standard or APP.

Also, if you want, we have a set of altered mobile files which allow us to support SEO-friendly URLs in the mobile store.  Let me know if you would  like your new mobile store configured to use those files.  We have also created support for the content pages, if that would be useful.
loracady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loracady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-November-2012 at 3:12pm
Hi Greg - I'm just getting around to this. I would like your assistance with this! Call when you get a moment. 828-728-7002 Thanks, Lora
www.TheSleepShop.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic