ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Make batchshiporders.asp default to unselected?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Make batchshiporders.asp default to unselected?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lindsay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Make batchshiporders.asp default to unselected?
    Posted: 11-March-2013 at 3:01pm

ProductCart is really wishful in it's thinking that every time I go to batchshiporders.asp I am ready to mark every single order shipped. Wink

At best it's a hassle to go to the bottom of the page and uncheck all before I can start marking orders shipped, at worse I get distracted, like this morning, and forget to uncheck and send a dozen customers notices that their orders have shipped when in fact they have not. Dead

We need this page to load with unchecked boxes- is there a way? I tried tinkering with it a bit, but with no luck. Help?

Edited by Lindsay - 11-March-2013 at 3:02pm
Terry_Humphrey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry_Humphrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-March-2013 at 4:20pm
Hi Lindsay,

In the file batchshiporders.asp there are two spots where the checkboxes are checked by default.  They are appx lines 208 and 215.  One for "Ship" and one for "Email".  To change this, remove the word "checked" on these two lines.  Now on load of this page they will be unchecked by default. 

Remember, any future upgrades that include this file will override this manual change.

Edited by Terry_Humphrey - 11-March-2013 at 4:22pm
Lindsay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lindsay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-March-2013 at 4:51pm
Thank you! That did the trick!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic