ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Add-on's > Apparel Add-on
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Apparel Add-on drop down javascript

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Apparel Add-on drop down javascript
    Posted: 21-May-2013 at 12:52am
Hey all,

I'm quite familiar with most of productcart, been developing in it for about 2 years now. One thing I never got around to debugging was the logic process of onchange event in product options dropdowns.

The time has come where I need to add some customization to this event, and I can't for the life of me figure out the logic behind what is happening.

Does anyone have an overview of what exactly happens in the javascript when a select field changes, that determines what other product options are available?

This would be greatly helpful and appreciated.

Thank you!
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2013 at 10:17am
Briefly, the bulk of the functionality to drive the process you are asking about is in app-viewPrdFuncs.asp. Several SUBs and FUNCTIONs may be found in that file.

You refer to "debugging" the code. If that aspect of your store is failing to operate properly, you might want to explain that in a bit greater detail, and perhaps someone will recognize the issue. Or you may need to submit a support request.

If the point is that you need to alter the code, and seek someone experienced with that section, feel free to contact us.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic