ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Release Log/Just In Section
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PayPal Payment Gateways Update - 03.14.14

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jzamora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PayPal Payment Gateways Update - 03.14.14
    Posted: 11-March-2014 at 5:33pm
Hey all!

We've just released a brand new patch for our PayPal integrations that addresses the various issues customers have had with store versions 4.1 through v4.7, including the Mobile Add-On.

NOTE: This patch is cumulative as of all the previous patches containing PayPal files (such as the PayPal Bill Me LaterĀ® and PayPal + FedEx Web Services patches) so you should be safe applying this one on top of those previous patches. 

Important fixes in this patch:
 - Upgrades the PayPal Express Checkout API version to 109.0 and adds fixes for discount codes, gift certificates, reward points, and free shipping discounts.
 - Check the ReadMe.txt file for more details on included fixes and updates.

Also included in this patch (from previous patches):
 - PayPal Bill Me LaterĀ® support.
 - Support for Capture, Void, and Refund operations for PayPal Payments Advanced.

Log in to your ProductCart Admin Panel and "Check for Updates" to download the patch.

If you have any issues after applying this patch please submit a support ticket.

Edited by jzamora - 14-March-2014 at 11:59am
Jesse Zamora - ProductCart Lead
NetSource Commerce
3700 S. Pine Ave, Ocala, FL 34471
Tel: (352) 732-7700 | 1-800-709-3240
http://www.ProductCart.com
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-March-2014 at 2:48pm

I just examined the list of files that are impacted by this patch.  Files such as languages.asp, viewcart.asp and onepagecheckout.asp, regrettably, get changed all the time for various reasons. 

I'm going to need to be very judicious about which stores get this patch since for certain versions, we will have to carefully check to see what has been altered before installing these files. 

How will we know who actually needs to receive this patch?  Are there specific bugs we need to ask merchants to watch for, and can we basically ignore this until someone reports problems that it will address? 

jzamora View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jzamora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-March-2014 at 9:41am
Greg,

I'd recommend installing this patch on as many stores as you can manage. Although most people don't have issues with PayPal or don't even use it at all, it's best to prevent those issues now.

Please check your PM for specific instructions for patching the languages.asp, viewcart.asp, and onepagecheckout.asp files without overwriting customizations. They really are tiny changes that should be simple for your to patch on a store-by-store basis.

- JZ
Jesse Zamora - ProductCart Lead
NetSource Commerce
3700 S. Pine Ave, Ocala, FL 34471
Tel: (352) 732-7700 | 1-800-709-3240
http://www.ProductCart.com
smithjames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smithjames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-March-2019 at 4:48am
 I am very glad to join that thread. thanks for sharing that helpful thread with us..

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic