FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Order Cancelation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ammonihah View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammonihah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Order Cancelation
    Posted: 14-October-2014 at 5:18pm
Thanks
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-October-2014 at 5:16pm
Hi ammonihah,

The behavior with regards to notifying drop shippers is not something that has changed in v5... but as far as I know, this is the first time that any merchant has mentioned this (so it's never been on our own development wish list for review or consideration). I'll go ahead and add it now, but it's not likely to be something that would be updated in the short-term.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
ammonihah View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammonihah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-October-2014 at 11:15pm
Any comments, even from someone at ProductCart maybe?
ammonihah View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammonihah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-October-2014 at 2:28pm
I am on 4.7.  I have a vendor that is set up as a drop shipper.  Call them Widget Mania.  I have another one that is called CoolStuff.  Sometimes I send them a fulfilment request.  Sometimes I don't.  Let say I I send a request to Widget Mania to fulfill part of the order but decide that I am going to fulfill the CoolStuff part of the order myself, so I don't send them a request to fulfill.

Now the customer calls and says nevermind, I don't want the order.

So I choose cancel order.

Widget Mania gets a message saying to cancel, and they are not confused because I sent them a fulfillment order.

CoolStuff gets a message saying to cancel, and they are very confused because I never sent them a fulfillment order.

Am I missing something here.  Please help.  My vendors get frustrated when the get requests to cancel order I never sent them because the spend time looking for the missing order that they never got.

I am assuming this hasn't changed in the latest version.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic