ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Theme Selection Not Working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VirtualTrecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Theme Selection Not Working
    Posted: 16-December-2014 at 5:49pm
I just completed a new install and updated to 5.3.  I am finding that when I select a Theme in the drop down and save the changes, it goes back to the default basic blue theme.  Also I get an error message saying: "One or more fields were not filled in correctly."  The cursor then appears in the "Default Meta Title field."  I type some word in it and click save, but it doesn't get saved either. This happens every time when I try to save something in Store Settings.

Has anyone encountered this issue?  Any help will be appreciated.

ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-December-2014 at 11:20pm
Double check the permissions by going to the Troubleshooting Utility (Help > Troubleshooting Utility) page. If they are properly set, then please Please submit a support ticket by logging in to your account here:

.... and scroll down to the bottom of your account home page, select your license key from the dropdown field and click "Go" to reach the support form. 
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic