ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Build To Order > Customizing BTO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Configuration Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmegofast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Configuration Question
    Posted: 05-January-2015 at 4:02pm

I am new to this so any suggestions would be helpful.  I have a category where the item (fabric) can be purchased by the yard.  This is working well.  

I also want to start to offer the manufacture of 3 pillow sizes 20, 22, 24 in square from a fabric choice.  I have created a separate pillow category as a parent and then 3 subcategories but this is cumbersome to view and order. 

I would like to be able to have the pillow creation in 3 sizes as an option in the fabric category.   

I would appreciate any suggestions on how best to set this up.  I have a lot of fabric to offer so formatting is key. 

miphones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miphones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-January-2015 at 2:15pm

Can you achieve what you want through the product options?

You don't even need it to be a configurable product. You could have your fabric, quantity (yardage) and then choose the pillow size from the product options.

cmegofast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmegofast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-January-2015 at 5:01pm
I can't thank you enough.  I thought that this would have to configured.  This works great....and opens up some other opportunities.  Thanks again. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic