ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Build To Order > Customizing BTO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Floating Price Box

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miphones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Floating Price Box
    Posted: 08-January-2015 at 2:09pm
Is it possible to have a 'buy now' button within the floating price box ?
Brett View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-April-2015 at 3:59am
It is indeed. I've implemented it on our site. I did this a while ago, so I'm not sure on the specifics at the moment. However, I believe I accomplished it with purely CSS. If I remember correctly, I first tried a solution involving duplicating the HTML for the buy now button, but that caused issues with the JS, so I went with a pure-CSS solution which seems to have worked.

Hmm, now that I think about it, it's possible that I may have actually moved the HTML for the buy now button, rather than duplicating it and having two buy now buttons.

Either way, it's certainly possible and has been done. I could be mistaken, but I believe v5 has this feature by default. If not, or if you are for some reason unable to upgrade to v5, I'd be willing to help you accomplish this in v4. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you still need assistance with this.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic