ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Add-on's > Mobile Commerce Add-on
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Missing checkout button on mobile site

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lcameron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing checkout button on mobile site
    Posted: 09-March-2015 at 11:07pm
We have had users advising they cannot checkout through our mobile site (running on v4.7), the checkout button when viewing cart is missing. Checkout is working fine through the normal store and nothing I can see has been changed in the backend. I will try contacting support, but the install would be outside the support period now. Any help would be appreciated. Store is currently live at redcarousel.com.
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-March-2015 at 11:18pm

Lisa - what payment methods do you have configured to the main store?

Is Paypal Express among them?  I suspect not, as I do not see it appearing on viewCart.asp.

With the exception of some very precise conditions (which I'd have to go find notes about, so I don't list them here at this time), the only supported payment method in v4 mobile is Paypal Express.

No Paypal Express = no mobile checkout, so long as those precise exceptions do not exist in terms of what other payment methods are configured to the store.

lcameron View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lcameron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2015 at 12:30am
Thank you Greg for your help, it resolved the issue with the missing checkout button, however has today raised a new issue. If a user has an international PayPal account, even if they select a shipping address that is domestic, PayPal is sending the user back to finish the ProductCart checkout and only showing international shipping options. 

eg. we have a lot of Expats in Singapore, who originally setup their PayPal accounts in Australia, but even with the shipping address set to Singapore, it is still only giving them international shipping options, not domestic. Not sure where I can fix this?
Greg Dinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2015 at 12:37am
I recommend you submit a support request.  I believe that will be the fastest route to getting this resolved.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic