ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Customer Contract Pricing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hungmaw211 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Customer Contract Pricing
    Posted: 21-August-2015 at 12:31am
Hey All,

Does ProductCart Control Panel have a function where it can give a customer specific pricing on products? Such as Contract Pricing? Or is it limited to discount codes and coupons?

I do most of my sales in person and I want my customers to be able to log on and retrieve their custom pricing.

Thanks for the help!

Best Regards,

Mark
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-August-2015 at 1:40am
Have you looked at "manage pricing categories" under the Customers menu in the admin?
hungmaw211 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hungmaw211 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-August-2015 at 2:03am
Thanks for the reply Greg.

I was playing around with the "Pricing Categories" under the Customers tab, and I needed something more specific to the customer. It looks like Pricing Categories is a tiered pricing system where I could assign multiple customers to, but I would rarely have the same prices for any one customer for multiple products.

Or am I just not understanding the feature?

Thanks again for the help!

-Mark

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-August-2015 at 10:27am

When you assign a customer to a pricing category, you end up with a new price field on each product. 

I guess it depends upon how many products, how many customers, and whether every customer gets some different price.  If you are somewhat consistent in how you offer prices to customers, and that customers fall into groups, it could work. 

hungmaw211 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hungmaw211 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-August-2015 at 4:16am
Customized pricing for each item and customer is what I need.

Here's an example on a demo for contract pricing:

The example starts at 5:14 in the Admin Console:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=321&v=m44OhwiZnAM

Here's what the customer sees at 8:57 to about 9:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=585&v=QSEEloMmfzM

This is the only function that prevents ProductCart from complementing my face to face sales with customers. The contract pricing feature is quite important. Is it possible to customize ProductCart in such a way?

Thanks!

Mark

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-August-2015 at 10:16am
If you wish an estimate, please contact me directly.  I looked briefly at your video.  When you contact me, describe precisely what I was supposed to infer from the video, because your request is not clear.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic