ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Payflo Pro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Payflo Pro
    Posted: 08-February-2016 at 6:43pm

Can anyone tell me if the payflo pro integration will return AVS and CVV2 Codes to productcart?

It does not appear that the response is currently being written to the orders table, but I am looking to get it written and then subsequently displayed on the orders page along with the transaction ID, etc.

I do see fields in the orders table called pcOrd_AVSRespond and also pcOrd_CVNResponse.

I also found this comment in gwpfp.asp.

I am pretty sure the billing information and CVV2 code is being sent to Paypal, because if I log into paypal manager, I can see the results.

If anyone can point me along further in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

Edited by dwatch - 17-February-2016 at 9:50am
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-February-2016 at 2:27pm
The credit card industry has regulations that prohibit capture and storage of the CVV.  That's why years ago the form field for CVV was dropped from the "offline credit card" payment method.

I'm inspired to ask why you want to do this, but I think I'll leave it at this cautionary warning that you probably should not do so.  It's not a good idea and you might eventually find yourself in trouble if you do so.
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-February-2016 at 2:36pm
Hi dwatch,

Are you referring to the risk code for CVV and AVS?

If so, then you will need to update to v5.1.01 in which we released a patch to include CVV and AVS codes for Payflow.
dwatch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-February-2016 at 9:49am

Let me clarify

I want to return the results of this information to ProductCart, not the actual information, as that information.  I do not need the CSC code "saved" just inputted by customer(phone) or order taker (if backend)

Example, I need to be able to see that the CVV/AVS returned a match and then write that "Match" to database so the processor does not have to manually log into paypal to see the results of CSC and address verifications, and can instead just process the order right from ProductCart.

Edited by dwatch - 17-February-2016 at 9:50am
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-February-2016 at 2:00pm
Hi dwatch,

Thank you for confirming!  The CVV and AVS risk assessment codes are saved in v5.1.01.
dwatch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-February-2016 at 2:03pm
OK, that is good to know, are they also displayed in the control panel for payflo pro transactions?
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-February-2016 at 2:05pm
Yes, of course, saved and displayed so you can use them.
dwatch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-February-2016 at 2:08pm
ok, good and good to know.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic