ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Original files available?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CheriOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Original files available?
    Posted: 29-December-2016 at 6:14pm
There have been customizations to our ProductCart (with the Apparel mod) and I am wondering if I could ask someone for an original copy of productcart/za/viewstock.asp and viewstocka.asp - otherwise I will have to reconstruct from what customer service 'says it used to do'

If this post is not appropriate, please ignore or delete.  I am doing contract work for a developer who is doing contract work for the client, who purchased and installed ProductCart many years ago, so I do not have the un-customized files available. to me.

If possible someone could zip up those two files and send to me at cheri@excelontheweb.com - if not, I will re-construct. 

Thanks!

ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-December-2016 at 1:28pm
Hi CheriOR,

Please ask the client to submit a 'regular' support ticket through their account here:

With that, we will be able to verify their License and provide the correct files and version.

The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
CheriOR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CheriOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-December-2016 at 1:31pm
Thank you for your prompt response!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic