ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No control panel login after v5.2 update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No control panel login after v5.2 update
    Posted: 16-June-2017 at 3:45pm
I followed the steps in the guide to update product cart from v5.1 to v5.2. After replacing the files in my product cart folder, I cannot login to the control panel to complete the process. My browser redirects to msg.asp?message=83, which doesn't display any message. If I try to view a product, it says the store is closed. When I revert back to the old files, everything seems to function normally. Any ideas on what could be causing this? This is a development version of the site running on IIS 10 with .NET 4.0 framework. Database is MS SQL Express 2016. This is my first foray into .NET and windows servers, so perhaps I'm missing something obvious?

UPDATE: Turns out this was an issue with previous updates to our site. We had two versions of our pcadmin folder and the one we were using wasn't referenced properly. 

Edited by crl - 19-June-2017 at 5:28pm
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-June-2017 at 3:47pm
Please open a ticket and once we have your store URL we can help you resolve it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic