ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Default images folder - catalog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miphones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Default images folder - catalog
    Posted: 04-July-2017 at 9:13am
Hi,

Is it possible to change the default images folder to something else?

Currently it is store/pc/catalog

If so how do I go about it? Where is the file location for the image upload & resize feature stored?

Thanks
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-July-2017 at 2:17pm
That folder name is hard-coded all over the place.  I just ran a grep and there are roughly 184 files in the system that contain some reference to that folder path.

Might I ask why you feel a need to move the images to a different folder location?  What are you trying to accomplish?
miphones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miphones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-July-2017 at 2:38pm
The Store has 6 shops running under the same database, It would be so much easier to manage if they were all in the same folder
Greg Dinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-July-2017 at 9:16pm
I looked at your site but I only see the "repairs" store.  Could you point me to the others?

miphones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miphones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-July-2017 at 4:52am
Sorry Greg,

I haven't been back on the forum for a while and didn't see your reply. It isn't the repairs website. It was another site I was working on for a different customer.

They are going to stick with the current system because any modifications could cause big issues the next time an upgrade was released.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic