ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UPS Shipping Rates

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dccreatives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UPS Shipping Rates
    Posted: 06-February-2018 at 12:09pm
I am running Product cart 4.6 and suddenly my cart is not returning any rates. Is there an update that I need to run? I tried purchasing a support plan and there is no way to do that to submit a ticket.

Please advise how I go about repairing this issue.
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-February-2018 at 12:16pm
For starters, unless I am wrong, 4.6 is no longer supported.  That's been the case for a couple years.  You need to upgrade.

I've had a couple cases where UPS rates were not returned due to the need to re-configure the server to turn off TLS 1.0, and to apply registry setting changes so that TLS 1.2 is prioritized.  Perhaps this is the source of  your problem?
dccreatives View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dccreatives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-February-2018 at 12:51pm
ok. I will check into that issue.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dccreatives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-February-2018 at 12:52pm
I activated usps and same issue, no results are returned. Can that be also from TLS 1.0?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-February-2018 at 1:41pm
Yes, shippers and payment processors are in the process of launching their upgrades where they will refuse connections using the old, non-secure TLS 1.0 and 1.1.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dccreatives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-February-2018 at 11:34am
I had the site moved to be able to enforce TLS 1.2, but how do I apply registry setting changes so that TLS 1.2 is prioritized with the site?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-February-2018 at 11:49am
You data center should be able to answer that.  If they are not able to help, I could assist with a referral to a better facility, but you might want to call and say hello so that we can chat.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dccreatives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-February-2018 at 12:31pm
How do I reach you? Since the move there are more errors.

https://www.bestkippah.com/store/pc/gwAuthorizeAIM.asp

This page is not returning an error500

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dccreatives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-February-2018 at 12:59pm
I fixed the gateway issue and the cards are working. However there are no image upload features on this new server and they said it is not supported and the UPS issue remains. I would love to be able to get some insight how to correct this issue.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic