ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quickbooks connector

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quickbooks connector
    Posted: 17-July-2019 at 11:47am
I am trying to set it up but it is not working. I get error QBWC1048: web connector could not verify the web application server certificate. There are a lot of posts with this problem on the web but I haven't found a clear answer how to fix it. The standard answer is to contact someone else, but I am it. I created the webservice application and SSL (not self signed) cert installed.     
cd
Craig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-July-2019 at 12:38pm
From what I can determine, I need to digitally sign the code (the webservice app) and get a certificate for it. Is that correct?
cd
Craig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-July-2019 at 1:53pm

Step 2 - Create a Login

Once you have the QuickBooks Web Connector installed you must grant it access to your store. Type a username and password into the fields and click Save.

Grant access to website???? How, there is password field that is pre-filled. I assume it is the Quickbooks password. 
cd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic