ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We have detected a compatibility issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chuckatkinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: We have detected a compatibility issue
    Posted: 16-September-2019 at 12:44pm
We are moving existing store to a new server on AWS. The store is working properly except I can't login to admin page. I get this error.  I have followed the recommendations that I can on the troubleshooting page.

-Thanks

ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-September-2019 at 4:08pm
Hi chuckatkinson,

This error can occur when the site can't reach the file /store/pc/service/api/hash.aspx or gets an unexpected error on that page. If you visit that page on your store you should get a very brief message that just says Err. If you get anything else that means .NET is likely not set up correctly on the server.

If you get the basic Err message when you visit the page in your browser it may indicate that internal requests from scripts on your store that try to get information from a URL on the same domain are routed differently than requests from other servers. You may be able to solve this issue by adding the site to the localhost file on the server.

If those don't work we may need to know more about the way the server is set up and the files that are involved. The best way to get us this information is to put in a support ticket at https://www.productcart.com/support-request.asp which has a secure form once you log in.

The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
chuckatkinson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chuckatkinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-September-2019 at 6:31pm
Thank you. I added it to the local host file and it's now working.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic