ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Build To Order > Using BTO
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to style "More Details" table (onMouseOver)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to style "More Details" table (onMouseOver)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexL-icc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to style "More Details" table (onMouseOver)
    Posted: 10-August-2010 at 3:13pm
Hi all,

I have a problem with the table that displays after you hover the mouse cursor over the "More Details" button in the BTO configurator. The table inherits styles from one of my non-ProductCart stylesheets and I don't know how to check the CSS class name of the "More Details" table that pops up on onMouseOver (so I can override the default table width). You can see the problem in action here:

http://www.icc-usa.com/store/pc/configurePrd.asp?idproduct=3224

Does anyone know how to access that pop-up table's CSS (i.e. does it have a class of its own?)?
Alex L.
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-August-2010 at 3:20pm
The files to look at are:
ei-tooltip.css
ei-tooltip.js

You have a z-index problem.  Your outer border is defined at a level higher than the AJAX product preview.
alexL-icc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexL-icc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-August-2010 at 2:47pm
Greg, thanks once again for the reply.

I've tried many combinations of z-index on the CSS page, but the problem still persists. In fact, when I delete all of the code in e-tooltip.css (including the z-index values), the table is still too wide for the image. Or, if I add z-index values of 102 to every single class on that page, it still doesn't fix the problem. I couldn't find any references to z-indexes in the JavaScript file, so I've run out of ideas about how to fix this.

Any advice? Thanks in advance.
Alex L.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic