FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for customers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-June-2009 at 5:09pm
Thank you Dan.  I completely agree. 

And honestly James, I have to wonder how much work one can deliver to a merchant for $1500 including the PC license. That's certainly an appealing price but unless you value your time at a very low rate, I'm curious about just how far you can take your prospective customers to the success that we all want them to enjoy (and still be able to feed yourself, etc.)  We can just barely implement a pre-designed template, and integrate it nicely for that fee - much less include the PC license.
netprofits View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote netprofits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-June-2009 at 4:58pm
Hi Jim, I saw your post on the Product Cart Partner forum. I would strongly encourage you to NOT use GoDaddy hosting for Product Cart sites. Although they are very inexpensive, they are riddled with problems. You can do a search in the forums and see a number of users who have tried to use GoDaddy and the headaches they have had.
NetProfits Internet Consulting

Certified ProductCart Developer

Our Site
JamesD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-June-2009 at 4:46pm
Yes, thanks -- I just posted there now.
Greg Dinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-June-2009 at 4:27pm
Reseller of what?  ProductCart?  If so, there is a forum section titled "partner offers" where you may wish to post your pitch.
JamesD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-June-2009 at 4:20pm

I'm a reseller looking for customers.  Is there a place on this forum where I can post a request?  Also, if anyone has any other helpful info, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jim
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic